Thursday, May 22, 2008

New District

This is our new District. Some thought it was a little warmer than they thought and they wished they had their jackets on. We're on our way to eat Pizza together after our District meeting.
This is what we do every time we have English class. The kids love to play ping pong. This board is broke but they just put tables under it and keep going. The fellow in the back, dark shirt, is not a member yet and the girls are member and the other one an Elder.
I put this picture on after the one under it but I don't know how they get mixed up. I thought you would like to see just how up to date we are in Ukaraine. This was the first time I've seen a Limo here. It was a beautful day and while walking down center I counted 3-4 brides. They have beautiful dresses and veils just like at home. This Limo is sitting waiting for the wedding party in front of a Catholic church.
I don't know why Elder Williams doesn't get up and show them how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home