Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day at the Market

This was a beautiful Easter Sunday which is held on April 27 almost a month after the one in the States. Yes our leaves have already come out but as of now I'm still wearing my winter coat. It has rained for the last week off and on. They say the weather is a lot like London England.
This is a bag that we take with us to the market and this is the market. We take a Marshootka and it's called the Arson(p's are r's, c's are s's and h is n). We try to remember to take bags with us because you have to buy bags if you don't have them. It's always fun to get home and find out what you actually bought because if they don't have a picture on them you're not sure. Once I thought I had bought hair spray and it was moouse (sp) and we never get the right pickles. Also bottled water, gas or no gas that is the question. I actually don't mind the gas now because I bought some by mistake.
This is a resturant just down the road from us that we've been going to try out. It's really decorated cute now that they've put the tables and flowers outside.
This is just outside our bedroom. It has two doors going outside and there were 5 pots already out there so I put petunias in them. So far I haven't even had to water them because of the rain, I hope they don't go yellow with too much rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home