Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Walking tour and Opera

On our walking tour these are sitting out in front of a building, they depict the kerosene lamp. The picture below was of a statue just hanging out the window above. I'm not sure why but it surprised me when I saw it.

Some of our people where sitting on the front row to the right of these. These are box seats. Elder Williams and I split up just because that's how it worked out. We all had good seats. We saw "The Merry Widow". It was a Operetta so there were dancing, singing and a story line. It was fun and I think most of us enjoyed it.
The costumes and scenery are always beautiful. I can't understand a word they're saying but when there is dancing and songs and I printed the story line for everyone in English then it's enjoyable. It's a beautiful building constructed similar to one in Vienna.
We have some of the best couples in our Mission, it's fun to rub shoulders with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home