Friday, August 22, 2008

Store and About

This is just around the corner from us. This picture was taken about a month ago so there is a lot more ivy now, they have this once in a while up and down the streets.
We were going to the Voxall (train station) with those that were here from America and I thought I would take this picture. I think this is what bothers me the most is the pile of garbage they leave in big piles all over. Even the streets in town by night have garbage blowing around. That's why they have the old women and men clean each morning. They do have small garbage cans once in a while and people do use them but there is not near enough. They also remodel apartment buildings and there is always a pile of sand out on the sidewalk. So these two picture are opposites, I guess that's how is where ever you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home