Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Holidays

This little truck we saw one day and we hadn't seen it before. It says "roostick". I think they are like cheese puffs.
This is in center down by the opera center. They were all dressed up. There were little cars to ride in for the kids and this is where the big Christmas tree is also.
I guess this little train was taking people for rides also. This woman's coat is fur. They really have beautiful fur coats, some short and some clear down to their ankles. Boots always match their purse.
Usually they always wear hats. They are very stylish.
The one with the white on is very different. I didn't mean to get the man smoking but sadly enough most men do.
The video below this is what I sent to some people. It was very touching. I was trying to save it so we could take it to English and show it without an internet connection but I'm not as talented as most people, I was able to put it on here however.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home