Wednesday, December 3, 2008

First Snow in Ukraine

We went to Lutsk a few weeks ago. It was during our first snow fall. It was pretty cold but it wasn't too bad going there. You can't see but I have boots almost up to my knees and I carry my back pack, I travel lightly because we have to walk a lot when we're there checking Missionaries apartments. Elder Williams had meetings with the Branch Presidency on Sunday and I found out about 10 min. before meeting that we had to talk in church. I asked the Elder who was translating for us how long we should take and the Pres. said that we could divide it out anyway we wanted, the talks didnt show up.
It didn't snow too much but roads weren't too good coming back. We only slid through one intersection and had to back up. The bus was completely full with people standing up 1 1/2 hours until we arrived in Lviv. We only had to walk from the bus drop off about 1 1/2 blocks to get home so it wasn't too bad. We were very blessed
At the end of the week it was looking like this. If we only have a few cold days and then gets nice again I think I can make it. This is out of our big windows from the chapel windows. This video below is what we hear all the time. I tell about it on the video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home